Tuesday, May 19, 2009

this was her nickname on msn

MissMY@Arissa --> http://meiyenc.blogspot.com © (。^(oo)^。) I'm the one and only Mrs Lambert♥

and so i decided to put my display picture to this

Photobucket

and to chat with her.

me :
lelee
its right there
i think the possibility of me being mrs lambert is higher than you :3
ahahahahhaha !

mei yen :
ah la
try to be la then
mrs lambert

me :
if its me and you standing right infront of him , you think he will pick me or you ? :P
ahahah

mei yen :
lalala

dont la merajuk. :P i was bored maa.

and penn , i dunwan to blog about it la its so sad la XD jaga diri, my friend :3

so like i said kent, more food will come in this blog , one of the reason is to make late night sleepers + my blog readers hungry :D

did you know that delifrance got this promotion for some shit salmon croissant + root beer for only rm6.50 ?

Photobucket

walahmacha, delifrance croissant rocks la. thanks alvin for correcting my bad spelling XD

these movies are the movies i would highly recommend all of you to watch.

Photobucket

well the name STAR TREK might sound lame to you la maybe like Wtf star wars cetak rompak etc. but hey the movie is super cool. 8 / 10 from me :D except that the Heroes fans will be disturbed by the looks of sylar in the movie as spock :P

Photobucket

sylar in heroes

Photobucket

spock in star trek HAHAHAHA.

and there's one part where in the movie the old spock, looking like 70 - 80 years of age doing this

Photobucket

saying " may you live long and prosper WHAT THE FUCKK may the force be with you LOL

Photobucket

i dont know about the previous movie and the religious thing but seriously this movie is coolio man. 8.5/10

anyway thanks grace for the lunchie :D

Photobucket

i dont know why but tim kee's chicken rice is addictive :D

zachary quinto, the cast for sylar and spock omg he's super hot lor.

Photobucket

shiit i think im turning gay some one help me ?

well at least something to prove im not gay , yet.

Photobucket

i still think like a normal man :D

No comments: