Monday, May 11, 2009

yesterday before going yumcha with ex (lol) and syd, i was at izuan's for nad and ira's farewell. good luck guys hope you all enjoy there in perlis and kedah. lol.

zaa and nad, send me the picture kay ?

having big plasma tv + ps3 is all what we want right ?

Photobucket

having a full guitar hero set is also what we all want right ?

Photobucket

but not having my drummer cheating on me :(

Photobucket

hmp faris. bad boy.

and the band got messed up

Photobucket

shazrie drummer ? faris guitarist? and shit fuck they have mic for it. there's pitching for vocalist in the game so cool man !

anyway serious fuck loh the food there. kfc la pizza la all sorts of shit but it was wesak i was SUPPOSED to be vegeterian for that day.

Photobucket

you're refusing KFC ?

this was what i had,

Photobucket

pasta, mashed potatoes , coleslaw, chili sauce all mixed.

but i remembered food wastage is not a good option either. so might as well i dont waste the fried chickens and pizza's ? :( fuck i feel guilty.

look who came

Photobucket

airasia? some of you might not know him but cheers to those who know him. he's the man !

and uh, tengah malam lapar la sumore shazrie waited for me to habis yumcha kan so i took him out makan hidang at 1am.

Photobucket

Photobucket

ikan siakap ( i think ) 3 rasa.

try eating like this at 1am :3 syok macha.

its so random today that i have few things i must blog about.

jenyen told me about this.

In today's sad story, a 14-year old boy in China allegedly bled to death after the compressed gas canister used to raise and lower his office chair exploded, launching a barrage of shrapnel into his b-hole. Now I hate to start wildly speculating who's at fault here, but it's obviously Microsoft. BCOD, folks.

Hit the jump for a picture of the underside of the chair.

Photobucket

Photobucket

wait fuck i have one chair something like that D:

Photobucket

today's so random that this girl added me on msn and here's how our convo went like.

girl : hi

me: hello.

girl : r u the guitar player on i u day that day??

me: ahh ?
ahha
i was the bassist
haha

girl : oh
u guys rocks

me: ahaha
omgg seriously, noo

girl : especially penn c

me: ahah
yeah

girl: penn c is my idol

me: she rocked :D
yeahh
she's your idol ?

LOL seriously i was in shock so i told penn about it and she said oh she's the girl who wanted my autograph and she listed me in her fav music in friendster.

Photobucket

HAHAHA WTF ? damn cute lor !

jenyen, you need this drink to call yourself macho.

Photobucket

7 in 1 man !

tk, yewjin dosen't look like carrick. he looks like moses chan. take a look. sorry yewjin i steal your blog picture. :3

Photobucket

yewjin

Photobucket

moses.

and finally , another hundred from nuffnang :3 i love you nuffnang muacks

Photobucket



No comments: