Monday, May 04, 2009

" please just leave me alone "

that is what i understand from your personal message.

i never fail to bring trouble and rubbish into people's happy life. i always fuck things up and ruin everything. seriously, im so sorry for whatever i did i know its stupid and i knew that you'll be annoyed but at the same time i'm dying here when you just ignore me like that, never give me a chance and turn your back on me just like that. i've never felt like this before and usually i'll do as my dad told me,

if she jual mahal with you, fuck off la. why worry you dont have other girls ?

just so you know, you're different and special to me compared to them other girls . maybe only for now, who knows? some people tell me

dude, its not your loss man. its her loss that she dont want you

to me, not being able to make you happy, not being able to cheer you up is my loss. not having you by my side is my loss, moreover making you turn your back on me is a fucking big loss. its my lost. so i wish you all the best with that guy you're after. i'll still be here if you change your mind. i'll wait but i won't wait forever.

No comments: