Friday, May 14, 2010


damn! ke$ha's your love is my drug video is out. the dude's beard is the real deal man. no wonder she said " i like your beard " at the end of the song.

she's damn freaking cute :3

this is one thing that you can only find in proton, no other workshop.

Photobucket

he left out the n in " driviNg ".

i got my brenda fixed at rm50. for some stupid thing i dont know, to clean some shit.

im sure you guys saw the ad for bounty hunter before, the one with gerard butler and jennifer aniston in it. i somehow got the movie before the cinema, and watched it in my own home

Photobucket

with snacks. yummy for the hello panda.

btw im having war with eugene and yinshan on twitter over gummies and jelly beans. you tell me, which one's better ? gummies or jelly beans ?

omg come on man, jelly beans is so much better okay ?

Photobucket

instead of smoking with my friends, i finished their jelly beans.

Photobucket

and got myself another pack today.

talking about food, i cant remember when was the last i had kinkin, and if youre a fan of panmee, you should find this shop in pandan indah.

Photobucket

wonderful chilly panmee :D

i saw another shop, just opened in taman yulek.

Photobucket

it says batu road chilly pan mee. anyone tried this before ? D:

i've always wanted to eat loh mai kai for breakfast but i cant seem to find one near my college, or its always sold out at the ATC starbucks. so i had this for tea time with my dad.

Photobucket

oh my god :D i think i can eat 5 of those :D

wait, just so you know that all these are from some noobass camera that my stupid blackberry came with, because some rabbit stole my memory card from my camera. hmp.

and that rabbit put my toys facing outwards,

Photobucket

so they can see the road too. -.-

here comes the interesting part.
i swear this was my first time paying for parking to takeaway cupcakes. but i guess its worth it right ?

Photobucket

i bought her cupcakes, and she bought me wendys :D

Photobucket

yes. this is my happy meal, when im eating with her :D. thank you, 9.

remember last thursday i had corn in cup ? now its like drugs to me.

Photobucket

omg so tasty. i love corn but it always stuck between my tooth ish.

and this is for supper.

Photobucket

jeng jeng ! ill only buy burger from one place now.

Photobucket

and only one menu ill order. you know it right ? yes get hungry you late night readers :D

remember i said im not gona cut my hair, i wanna show how long i emo ? ok i am still emo but i cut my hair. i have my reasons why ok i had to. hmp.

Photobucket

now i look like some fag.

have you seen this many movie tickets? or maybe you have more.

Photobucket

those are some of my movie tickets since 2004, some i re-write using pen. omg they bring so much memories. :D

have you heard michael jackson's Bad ?


this is it. you must hear it and tell me, did you hear him say FAT instead of BAD ? i swear it sounded like

You know im fat, im fat you know it im fat...~~

and at the end of the chorus he asks

Who's FAT?

i mean i thought i was the only one who heard it wrongly but apparently no, weird al yankovic has a spoof of that song with the title FAT ahahah !

im sorry i cant find the embed code so ill just post up the link you guys must go check it out.



and oh at the same time i saw this


this video, is a must watch. you dont watch youre an idiot. :D



No comments: