Sunday, May 09, 2010

Photobucket

fuck i broke my zippers and that made it hard for me to take a piss.

there was this one night where i went to find my all time favourite supper, no not mamak, but something you saw before on my blog many times but its been quite some time since i last went there for that shit.

Photobucket

got a rough idea of what this is ?

Photobucket

im sorry that i didnt take a picture of that burger before i ate them but yes, it's burger hassan ! remember that burger which you guys said that looked like brains ? its burger ayam + daging special + cheese dude. mmmmhmm.

but that night it was kinda sucky for me i kept thinking about something so i had another plate of

Photobucket

nasi ayam.

there's something about the malay nasi ayam that makes it super delicious i dont know why. its just a normal roasted chicken and the rice its nice. chinese chicken rice is so complicated, the way they cook the rice and yet some still taste like shit i dont know why.

anyway, i met up with this old friend of mine to have burger hassan together.

Photobucket

tell me yes he does look like andrei arshavin.

well we knew each other when we were form 3, when we were having tuition here

Photobucket

nope, not that 7- eleven but the door next to it. look familiar to you ?

yes he's from somewhere else halfway across the other side of the world and im from cheras but we meet in kasturi most of the time and talk cock, emo at each other, teasing other people while studying and oh, not forgetting looking at cbn girls and trying to make ourselves brave to talk to them.

he gives me the best advice sometimes you know ? that actually made me realise how stupid am i but still i cant help myself from being stupid. thanks anyway chunfei.

you must be thinking i went all the way to kasturi to take this picture, just to tell you how i met chunfei. nahh, i went for SJI & CBN IU day and so i drove pass there.

Photobucket

i swear i never knew SJI have such a nice hall.

oh btw on the way there i saw this.

Photobucket

i never change i see something which sounds like my friends father, i cant take it i must take a picture of it.

so here we go, the IU day agenda

Photobucket

im sorry but i was super freaking hungry that i had to skip the first few of your hardwork, interactors of SJI and CBN just to have my lunch :3

Photobucket

i took a picture of this place because its opposite where i had my lunch. i dont know why i took this picture anyway so the food is no good, so no point i blog about it :p

to be honest im quite impressed with the IU day. the performances are quite good and it tele with the theme. one of the best IU i've been by far. *claps

this is for jenyen

Photobucket

ITS A CLUB FOR HIM :3

oh do you happen to realise that rotiboy is international now ?

Photobucket

from bukit mertajam to taiwan yo !

if you dont know what's rotiboy, this is it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

i dont know how to tell this to you, the smell and the taste of this bread its just yummy i dont even know what flavour is this. its just rotiboy man !

guess what i had for dinner today ?

Photobucket

oh yummy third time of the week yo !

well this time i remember what was the name of the pasta we had now, because my parents and my brother had the same pasta again.

Photobucket

cabonara !

Photobucket

napolicious !

Photobucket

mama's beef bolognese !

and this one's the additional one

Photobucket

lasagna ! this one is epic, really !

Photobucket

and mine, grilled chicken burger with bacon strips.

Photobucket

and this salad, something different from thousand island sauce dude. really you should try.

damn this place is delicious.

that was my mothers day celebration. anyway to me mother's day, father's day, children's day all is just another gimmick.

im telling you now that my car looks like a zoo. i have animals all over and i dont know where should i put them but i think this way its kinda cute

Photobucket

just this picture you find 5 animals.

talking about brenda, its been few days now that when im speeding, my speedmeter drop to 0 but im still moving, like this.

Photobucket

left : my rev meter and right : my speed meter. see its at 0. blame yuen teng for the bad quality picture :p

anyway this is my most random yet cutest random gift.

Photobucket

hahha ! its like putting it in my face " shave lah ! "

remember i had this facebook post about girlfriend choosing my shampoo ? now i dont need that, i know what shampoo i want and i think its the best shampoo dude. the scent is whoah !

Photobucket

i'd like smelling it on someone else la. but i have no one else but myself so ill smell my own hair. that's my mom when she sees cheap sale on shampoo.

and oh i noticed that my face wash is not suitable for my half canadian friend because he's not asian. :(

Photobucket

No comments: