Monday, May 10, 2010

finally, i had something different from double fillet-o-fish.

Photobucket

Photobucket

walah. this one also sedap but makan sampai damn messy laa !

damn mcdonalds for making me fat.

talking about fat, i thought ting ting was one of the fastest dog but omg no,

Photobucket

panda is ! omg seriously, this dog is sideways fat man !

Photobucket

Photobucket

ahah comel sial. go find cheng rui if you want to see panda :p

this is one of the most expensive chicken i ever ate

Photobucket

i think this tandoori chicken cost me rm5.50. have anyone ate tandoori at this price ? or is it all the same like this ?

but its damn yummy :3

right so you guys know i dont play games, because apparently DOTA stands for Dunia Orang Tiada Awek. so i dont want to not have a girlfriend.

people who plays dota should know best what happens when someone in your team has a girlfriend and she keeps texting you and calling fml.

so i play a game which dosent restrict me from having a girlfriend :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

hotel city dude !

seriously this game rocks. :D visit my hotel k ? my hotel's name : aLotProstituteHere lol. tk was looking for hack ahha !

usually sundays i have football friendlies or games, like outfield football. so yes i had another game last sunday and like i said ever since i got my new boots, people i think they're jealous they want my shoe. so this was what happened,

i was running for the ball, and was trying to clear the ball, so i rammed and swing my right foot. this dude, came intercepting me with both his legs, has his foot facing my shin , going agains where i was swinging my leg

Photobucket

yes something like that.

the next thing i knew i was on the ground. i thought i broke my foot but nah

Photobucket

this was day one after kena that shit. i tell you that part of my leg hurts as hell man.

see the difference between both my ankle

Photobucket

lol.

i want an angel cover for my blackberry :(

Photobucket

like this one. but this is for iphone :(


No comments: