Saturday, May 15, 2010

now my leg looks like this. although its getting better but i think its kinda crooked D: nvm i still can kickball :D

Photobucket

yes it dosent look like it hurt that much but trust me it does. :(

so i think carrying a domokun around is not gay okay ? pink phone rocks so im not gay.

Photobucket

really, its not gay. :)

i think my mom wanted to be a girl. thats what my friend said. buy me a striking green car, buy me a domokun pouch etc. fml.

that day, i saw there was a mini gathering infront of kasturi.

Photobucket

i swear i didnt know what happened but when i went closer, i saw this.

Photobucket

a man fell of his wheelchair and there was blood on the floor. wtf ?

anyone who went kasturi that day? can anyone tell me what happened ? aku pat kua :p

today, i went bowling after 1434734 years not bowling. i actually find it kinda fun now, rather than wasting your time walking around doing window shopping, jsut throw some balls and laugh :)

Photobucket

seela that rabbit, saje put my name 3. im not telling you why.

Photobucket

her shoes also 3. fml.

we were all wearing converse :D

Photobucket

come join the dark side with me :p

we had a few bowling pictures la but all fail. i think yinshan looks damn tall in this picture.

Photobucket

but you know, shes actually short right ? :p

Photobucket

rabbit habis.

and night, i went to met up with some sbu people, for tea session.

Photobucket

damn i love my ex-high school people. :)

Photobucket

see this pepet kahwin-kan my phone with hers :P

Photobucket

this one muka ning

Photobucket

yazeen and my ex-assistant monitor :p

btw, yazeen said sniffing this dettol thing has a laughing gas effect, quickly rub and sniff in hard, you will have laughing gas effect. no i didnt try. you try and tell me :p

Photobucket

Photobucket

hello nad :D i know you miss my tummy

this is a special pic for jenyen

Photobucket

i didnt know you have this on your car too !

Photobucket

JELLYBEANS !

oh btw, ill be leaving to new york in 6 hours approx. so ill see you guys in a month ! ill try to update in newyork, if i can. :)

1 comment:

Waiting For John said...

Hiya

Come over and Wait For John.

It will only run for 9 months. During that time we need as much online support as possible. Please come across and check it out and then pass on the word.

Many Thanks Tristram. X