Friday, September 28, 2007

2 days ago, wednesday

my mom brought back something. she said its from her friend from er.. i forgot where again o.o london?



kinder happy hippo





Yesterday , Thursday.

exams is like, 4 days time? but this is what i do =D

online
play playstation 2

sleep.

Today, Friday

i saw her, we talked for sometime while waiting. so long since we last talked like that. you changed but somehow youre still the same person i know.

after school went to jj and have lunch with muna and elodie. after that wei xiang picked me up from there because he wanted to play ps2 in my house. so he came and my house electricity fucked up. so went to leisure mall to buy ps2 games and my moms hair dye. later when i go back my mom said i bought the wrong hair dye. so went back to leisure to change. i drove this time.


camwhore! omgg i did it?

at night, went to leisure mall with tk and bryan goh to meet up with jen yen, andrew and mei yee. after that we went pasar malam. suddenly wei xiang called and say he wana come and take his thumbdrive. so while waiting we saw this stall selling i-forgot-what-it-is. so me and tk bought.





yummy =D

in a short while, wei xiang called and say he reached, and he gave us the shock of our life when he drove this car.

WTF LEXUS HARRIER.

so i decided to blog about his car. to those who have this car or seen so many times, just ignore i know i fucking jakun =D.

the handbrake is there, so err footbrake?



and the steering can be adjusted automatically



i know i damn jakun. haih what to do poor people.

later me and tk went back to leisure to meet them again. so we saw the sushi stall got 20%. we bought some =D and we ate at mcD.


you people heard of lala. those with the pics and language and football socks. have you seen the real ' lala?'

the guy said this was lala o.o. its damn nice la

i dont know why of all names they use the name lala. maybe someone knows. tell me? =)

later james came with something funny ( to me). i dono la i havent seen it before. but he let me try and its damn nice. =D i terdelete the pic of that thing, so i only have this pic of him eating it XD.

group picture.

No comments: