Thursday, September 20, 2007

JOSE MOURINHO LEFT CHELSEA. the great manager, the special one, the one that brought chelsea from zero to hero. now i dont know if im still a chelsea fan =(








because he had conflict with this russian billionare.

roman abrahamovich

i miss mourinho in chelsea =(.

mourinho and abrahamovich

so about today, look at izuan, pity him. bulan puasa. he couldnt tahan the heat. so ask me start my brothers car engine to let the air cond blow him.


he found this in my brothers car =D

can do ad eh? =D

yaba yaba, see tharrmaraj in sejarah class again. -.-

he was playing fifa on the handfone the whole time.

random

tarkessh


now my brother got his own pc, i can on the air cond in my room. -.- because my brother on the air cond, down there the living hall on the air cond. so if i on my house will burst -.- now ill be needing this




No comments: