Tuesday, September 18, 2007

ill blog only half about today. the other half about today in sch, ill post tml. sure gelak one. kelvin took back his camera -.-. so after school went back home i saw this, and my dad asked me and my bro to help carry this upstairs.


then he was telling me " i think you need to call one of your friends to come give us a hand." right after he said that the bell rang. and it was..



shaun =D. this pic was taken while he posing maut la. he didnt come in with the wood like that.

random - my fat ting ting.


my dad suggested me to take over the bed. i didnt mind because it has compartments like this


can put alarm clock and my hp there =D

after dinner, went to leisure mall with tk to buy his friend's stuff. when i saw this,


i kept thinkin about andrew telling me its name was "mat si mat loh". it means wipe shit wipe butt. lol. it's original name is mashimaro.

i couldnt play ghost online. i think it was because of the vista i installed. so i reformated my pc AGAIN and install back windows xp =(



bye my beautiful vista =(

No comments: