Sunday, September 02, 2007

2 days ago.

morning, dimsum! =)


sharks fin soup o.o

tarkessh! hahaha. pigs ear =x

i saw the bank near the restaurant

lol.

then went to new house to do some work, fix light , curtain railing etc. =D



new house!

and we went to temple for some public examination prayers. after that we went to some place the wah lai toi kai siu wan. lol

quite nice la the food.

yesterday.

on the way to tuition, i saw this taxi.

o.o?

after tuition lepak with khong marques and kuan yee untill 1 then i went and meet up with my bro at queens park.
pretzels!

from queens park me and my bro went to the new house to help my dad again. after helping we went to planet hollywood for dinner.

lol random

i ate this, fish and chips

chicken fajitas, my bro ate this.

the pizza in the middle lol

today.

woke up early to go football friendly, with my injury =(.

saw what the captain bringin, clothes hanger. hahaha!

to hang the jerseys
after so long didnt join the team, they bought the world cup tournament ball. lol rm399 @@.

the field in bangi we played at.

after the friendly. the results sucks. =(

on the way home i saw this
why the fuck put the traffic light there when its always green. lol


on the way to dinner, me and my bro saw this car
lol

and i want this girl too =(


kim ah-joong (jung)

No comments: