Sunday, June 22, 2008

the chor tai ti day.

me, kevin , thomas and zewei officially broke our record playing chor tai ti for almost 5 hours plus during school hours. so after school everything we see is about playing cards o.o

Photobucket

we even saw playing cards all over the floor.

Photobucket

zewei followed me to pudu to "study" with mei yee. at pandan jaya station,

Photobucket

we chor tai ti

Photobucket

in the train standing too.

we went to wong si nai, and the drinks there tak boleh belah, the name all. so i didnt know what to drink, mei yee and zewei suggested that i order something sounds like heartbroken.

Photobucket

so i ordered "stolen love" [no. 39]

here's a video of two guy singing your love is a lie - simple plan after drinking "stolen love". [my phone mic cacat so the sound is soft :x]



The Weekly LastminuteS Jamming.



here's a song for you. i dont love you :D



WET AWI'S PANTS!

after jamming, went to starbucks leisure mall with kristy.

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHA i like this.


while i was on the phone, she shake the cup and the drink splat on my hair

Photobucket

Photobucket

i dont know how the drink came out the cup and hit me. STUPIAK GIRL hmp.

went to planet hollywood for dinner, and saw this live band

Photobucket

they performed 3 songs that my band performed before. you should have been there and compare them with my band :x

Anyway, thanks alot everyone for being there for me when i was down, emo etc. :) love all of you all esp. may jean. SEE YOUR NAME HERE. BANGGA ANOT? =p

Photobucket

thanks thomas. :D

No comments: