Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"i prefer tok in the way of cantonese=)i dun lik to space it(oelse)cui a?u are not qualified2talk to me=)ur luk haih,if i yengsui u thn u mai more yengsui me?ur attitude haihx.nocomment.i dun know y she gave u a chance last time,nvm.maybe she pity u="

NEW CORRECTION.

"i prefer (not "tok" or "talk", its "talking) in ("the way of cantonese" is completely wrong. the correct one is "in cantonese")=)i dun lik to space it ("(oelse)" is wrong. the correct spelling is "(orelse)")cui a?u are not qualified2talk to me=)ur ("luk" is wrong, "looks" or "luks") haih,if i yengsui u thn u mai more yengsui(there's a missing "than" here) me?ur attitude(missing ","[coma]) haihx.nocomment.i dun know y she gave u a chance last time,nvm.maybe she pity u="

"i prefer talking in cantonese=)i dun lik to space it(orlse)cui a?u are not qualified2talk to me=)ur luks haih,if i yengsui u thn u mai more yengsui than me?ur attitude, haihx.nocomment.i dun know y she gave u a chance last time,nvm.maybe she pity u="

very bad, two times the same grammar mistakes. oh anyway you said you dont care about me, dont wanna see my blog anymore? why view my blog? yeah im not qualified to talk to you, because i can hardly understand your language. :(

No comments: