Monday, June 23, 2008

"i deleted all the comment btw u n me is becoz of i dun feel like wanna c any comment from u=)i dun k watever u write on ur blog=D none of my business.coz i cant see anything bou u from my sight=D orelse sure yeng sui sai,ngan yun"

correction.

"i deleted all the comment("s") btw u n me (there is no "IS" here) becoz (there is no "OF" here) i dun (theres no "feel like" here) wanna c any comment("s") from u=)i dun k watever u (its not "write", its "wrote") (its not "on", its "in") ur blog=D none of my business.(do not start a sentence with "coz" or "cause", join both the sentence with "because")i cant see anything (it is not bou, its "about" or the correct spelling for your mistake, "bout" , but anyway, the correct word to use here is "of") u (its not "from", the correct letter is "in") my sight=D (the word "orelse" should be separated, "or else") sure yeng sui sai,ngan yun"

"i deleted all the comments btw u n me becoz(because) i dun wanna c any comments from u=)i dun k watever u wrote in ur blog=D none of my business because i cant see anything of u in my sight=D or else sure yeng sui sai,ngan yun"

hello 200+ readers per day, meet my ex's new boyfriend. "haih, yeng sui sai lo."

No comments: