Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Think He's Gay.

check out jen yen's shirt and victims XD

Photobucket

victim #1

Photobucket

victim #2

Photobucket

victim #3 lol Cikgu Ahmad.

Photobucket

victim #4 kung fatty! ahaha

Photobucket

victim #5 girlfriend also wan ejek. bad boy.

i noticed there was something wrong with y - kin's shirt. knowing japan's number 7 is nakata, so

Photobucket

is definitely not him or the Japanese number 7. then he told, read it from the right. what an asshole -.-

today during kung's class, he asked for my birthday and i gave. so he told me all my problems studying. he said that i cannot be with my friends when i want to study, ill be talking alot, and i cant study at home. its so fucking true. then when i was on my way to bukit bintang, he texted me -.-

Photobucket

"After knowing do something la k, don waste your talent , fatty" - was his text message. -.-

met up with tk and xiang at lowyat. xiang, as usual he's a weirdo now, he spent almost rm100 on these

Photobucket

rm59 mousepad and rm35 mouse.

MALAYSIANS

meet happy malaysians

Photobucket

whats wrong with parking the car in the box -.-

Photobucket

"motor tidak dibernarkan letak di hadapan klinik, TQ" was written on the paper -.-

No comments: