Saturday, June 28, 2008

okay thanks vanessa, i can never understand what he's typing/talking half the time. so that apology comment was for me or you?

sorry about the recent posts, all rubbish.

again one whole week of chor tai ti :)

Photobucket

on tuesday, the interact club had this futsal game. so guys and girls team up together and versus each other.

Photobucket

Photobucket

AROPE!

Photobucket

-.-

on tuesday night, i rammed my toes onto my private team's center back during a futsal game.

Photobucket

:)

Photobucket

faris loves me :D

wei xiang is finally back from Brisbane. see how much he changed

Photobucket

he likes his hat.

Photobucket

and drives this car around

Photobucket

blasting saosin in that mini cooper

and bringing in the incredible hulk dvd into the cinema watching the incredible hulk. he's becoming more weird -.-

Photobucket

tk and wei xiang :D

and oh

Photobucket

meet my new blogmate :D

No comments: