Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Day 4 of SPM, FUCK OFF.

Photobucket

why is it this year , of all the years the gov. have to set the paper so bloody hard for add maths? yes i know im weak but im quite sure its not only me who find it hard.

this morning tk lend me this book, he told me go read if you really want to score high and pass with flying colours

Photobucket

lol calculus.

the paper was total fucked up. surprisingly my cousin find it easy. so whatever. the best part was right after add maths was moral.

Photobucket

thanks ee laine for the moral notes :D but er lol -.-

so the minute i got home, i was looking for all my addmaths books, but i could only find 2. so why waste time? BURN FUCKING ADD MATHS !!

Photobucket

past year questions & my kitab add maths yang diwarisi turun menurun :D

i tried burning it without anything, but i wont work. so i poured thinner on the books :D

Photobucket

lol the words starts fading.

and obviously i dont wanna burn my own hand so i use this thing i bought for barbeque , i think its called a firestarter?

Photobucket

Photobucket

and the minute i drop this thing on my books

Photobucket

poof :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lol my kitab.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

watching it burn to ashes slowly is actually quite fun :D

Photobucket

burning paper ball lol.

and the end product after burning them.

Photobucket

No comments: