Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Here's a short post about my mom. I dont know what you think but i think that mothers who plays msn can be fun at times and scary too like earlier, she im-ed me asking "Are You Studying? You promised me that you will start studying this week."

Photobucket

then she was chatting with her friend through msn, they were bragging about the Mamma Mia show that they're gona go this year end. Still the same, like many parents who like to brag but now with modern technology, Windows Live Messenger.

Photobucket

so besides chatting on msn, she google her favourite song lyrics like earlier she googled ABBA - The Winner Takes It All lyrics and sing to my father and tell him how much it reminds my mother of her ex, and my dad sings only the chorus, " The Winner Takes It All " in a way he's trying to say that he's the winner lah.

Photobucket

she went to mid valley to watch Mamma Mia but i warned her that the queue there is very long, but she told me today that she cut queue by asking the young couple at the front most of the line to help her buy the ticket while my father was in line. damn muka tembok man my mother. so today she googled pierce brosnan's wife for what reason i dont know, but i think it was because she said pierce brosnan was hot in the movie and she told my dad " YOU BETTER BE THANKFUL AND STOP COMPLAINING, THINK OF THIS WHEN YOU COMPLAIN "

Photobucket

besides the internet, my mom can be very fun at times like when she worry i was gay, and she told me which girl was her favourite, and introduced me to Tiffany all the way to Turkey and gambling with me chor tai ti and Jirami. I dont know about you but to me, she's the best. The best home cooking too. obviously there will be times when we quarrel and i start yelling at you and throwing my temper at you mom, but i really dont mean it. im really sorry when i say im sorry. i know youre reading my blog mom. so,

Happy 45th Birthday Mom.

:)

No comments: