Monday, November 03, 2008

Finally, i went to school. but as expected, bored as ever. i didnt even know where was my class. so went to see my 2 years class, lambda before i start to miss it. :)

Photobucket

oh how im gona miss walking in into this class.

Photobucket

LAMBDA PROPERTY !

Photobucket

mine

Photobucket

karthigan's

Photobucket

and Izuan's.

so Karthigan was cleaning up his locker with izuan. i look at the amount of books they have i got scared la.

Photobucket

so i went to check my locker.

Photobucket

my locker. wei xiang, your writing is still on my god damn locker.

Photobucket

there was nothing there to be cleared, compared to izuan's and the three man locker, Kevin, Zewei and Thomas' locker.

Photobucket

Izuan. lol the back of the locker door.

Photobucket

and the three man locker.

so while walking around my class, i found another tharmaraj's master piece.

Photobucket

take a closer look.

Photobucket

his marks. looks like physics logic gates, x - nor gate.

Photobucket

MENGAPA JADI BEGINI? AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

i finally know how to use my camera. look at these pictures :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

woosh stupid ant running around like idiot.

No comments: