Monday, November 17, 2008

YAY !! add maths paper is tomorrow, and i went to times sq to watch madagascar I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT :D omg king julien rocks with my prom date :D

Photobucket

may jeann is my prom date

and just now so random jenyen told me, put your promdate on your dp i put my promdate on my dp COMELA

Photobucket

lol wtf.

i wanted king julien's ears but only marty, alex, gloria or melman's ears are for sale at mcd, and today they only sell marty's ears.

Photobucket

lol madagascar spirit !

this show is damn funny la and those who watched part 1 should watch this and during the cinema ad, we saw this new movie comming out soon, Bedtime stories , another Adam Sandler's movie my god its damn funny.



who's comming with me on christmas ?

after movie, we were supposed to stay in times sq to study, but we ended up going to lowyat and try this new bucket rice thing because its written on the banner "order 1 get 1 free " morevover amber chia is the ambassador for that cafe. i think its Leo Cafe.

Photobucket

Photobucket

she hot la macha, who say she not hot ?

the char siu chicken rice thing really different from the picture, like this.

Photobucket

its red in the menu,

Photobucket

but black in reality @@ ?

Photobucket

and mine.

that bucket thing is bullshit man. its just a stupid bucket with a bowl in it so the rice is actually this much

Photobucket

and the bucket is an empty bucket.

Photobucket

after studying addmaths etc over there, the bill came and it wasnt buy 1 free 1, and the waiter said he told me that the char siu chicken was not under the buy 1 free 1 promotion, so i mean WTF SO I COULD ACTUALLY ORDER ANOTHER FREE WAN LAA fuck i just realised. -.-

and if any of you happened to walk from lowyat to times sq vice versa or sg wang to lowyat or times sq vice versa you see this man selling jagung bakar you please go and buy it. its not only bakar he add some sauce on it and bakar MY GOD ITS FUCKING TASTY :D

Photobucket

and another good food is the claypot chicken rice near my house , but still not as good as pudu's claypot chicken rice. :D

Photobucket

with pork and sayur masam ahaha

Photobucket

No comments: