Thursday, November 06, 2008

The last performance in school.

my schools last performance in school ahh with my band. so met up with may jean before going to school and she made me breakfast. thanks jean ! :)

Photobucket

lol 10a's for spm aahaha.

so the schools bass amp was fucked up. i brought my small amp and we were thinking how is that going to make the whole school hear the bass sound? so finally we plugged the bass straight to the school's PA system. :D and some pictures before performance.

Photobucket

faris ahah.

Photobucket

ee laine.

Photobucket

getting horny with faris and my bass -.-

Photobucket

and the whole of last minutes. :D

so we heard two girls from my school la singing thats what you get from paramore. we wanted to play that song but we dont have female vocalist so we asked them if they wanna perform together with us ? :D then we agreed lar but as usual got no syncronization so all lari lahh and the whole performance i couldnt hear my bass sound so i dont know how did it sounded like :(




then followed by Risque by cute is what we aim for but rachel didnt record that song for me :( who got that video send it to me okayy :D

then Time Is Running Out - Muse



and supposingly perform sugarcult - memory, but the 2nd guitar amplifier also fucked up. SORRY DESMOND WE LOVE YOU HUGGIES :) so we performed starlight - muse. awi was struggiling to sing this song lol.



there, our last performance in school :3.

after performance went to pudu for lunch before going for seminar. while digging mayjeans bag i found her shades which looks like gunther's. so i wore it and act like gunther. :D

Photobucket

OH YOU TOUCHED MY TRA-LA-LA!

Photobucket

with jean at wong si nai.

while walking to seminar i saw this bus.

Photobucket

with that ad. again with his face so big on the bus -.-

Photobucket

kerja mei li -.-

at night after add maths class, went to mamak and i noticed that zuken's phone punya screen is bigger than my phone -.-

Photobucket

and the resolution is like HD o.O

Photobucket

and it has colourful lights

Photobucket

and its some stupid japanese brand. -.-

Photobucket

at the same time i noticed the mamak changed the tv to plasma tv. not one, three plasma tv

Photobucket

and im still using the old old old big bulky tv in my house -.-

Photobucket

see the picture on my tv? its my mom watching mama mia and i couldnt help but to laugh when i see Pierce Brosnan singing, the famous 4 times james bond doing musical show -.-

No comments: