Sunday, November 09, 2008

Heres a post about my high school life. i remember entering smk sbu for the first time, my brother told me "your hair have to be side parting wan arr kena BSL wan arr ! " i was like woah whats BSL? Borang Salah Laku. so of all the classes, i was placed at 1 Amanah, the first class with Shaun. my god. i remember being kicked out of class and we were playing with the tie. at the same time, i was sort of like anti - social ? i didnt like anyone else besides sean and shaun, so i only lepak with the two of them. then during orientation sean bang onto khong and khong and his gang, marques, arnold, kristopher, desmond all against me, shaun and sean. lol

Photobucket

here's my form 1 Amanah Class picture. Look at mei li. she looks like a std 4 girl that time.

when i got into form 2, i started mixing around with arnold and tarkessh because i didnt really like basketball from that year onwards, but i start playing football again. so starting of my form 2 year, ive been causing alot of problems in my school like teasing my own teacher skinhead, bull dog and cause them to cry and run away, arnold will glue the teachers table and chair and playing virtual cops in makmal computer. oh how i miss form 2. i would say my form 2 year is the best year of my high school.

Photobucket

2 Gigih.

suprisingly, i got into 3 Cemerlang, the top 3 class of my school. and again im in the same class as arnold. this year is when i start to learn how to ponteng kelas and play football. and my first year wakil sekolah for football, stepping on cochrane perkasa's captain foot and my PMR year. being in the same class as arnold is one of the best thing laa.

Photobucket

3 Cemerlang.

after PMR, everyone was thinking what stream to take, but i was very sure that i wanted this sub science stream, i didnt care what others say, not pure science not smart? look whos failing bio now. :P and the first year i became the class monitor. and this year lah liyana came in my school and i got to know her. and i never stop doing shit like skipping class and driving wei xiang's car. aiyohh .

Photobucket

4 Sc Lambda. look at mei li now, so fucking hot. if youre reading this, dont kembangg :P

form 5, some class changed place but our class didnt. we stayed at the same class so the lockers and etc remained the same. this year i behaved a little bit until the end of the year lah when i got pissed at the school teachers for some reason. :P but i wont forget la being monitor for 2 years straight. and my class teacher didnt want to sign me as the monitor because i made her faint etc bla lol. so in my sijil, im the assistant monitor but my assistant is the monitor. lol -.-

Photobucket

5 Sc Lambda.

i will definitely miss my fucking high school life, no one will ever repeat all the shit i do in my high school la, bringing camera everyday and record video, play chor tai ti, ponteng everyday just to play football.

Photobucket

GOOD FUCKING LUCK SPM 08 CANDIDATES !

No comments: