Wednesday, November 19, 2008

If i were a girl :D

If I were a girl
Even just for a day
I’d roll outta bed in the morning
And take my time picking my clothes to match my shoes
Shopping with the girl
And spend more money
I’d buy anything i wantedAnd
I’d never get confronted for it.
Cause he'll pay the bills no matter what

[Chorus]

If I were a girl
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a man
I swear I’d be a better woman.
I’d listen to him.
Cause I know his wallet hurts
When you spend thousands on what you wanted
Cause she's taken you for granted
And every penny you bring home burnt off


If I were a girl
I could throw my phone on the wall
Tell everyone it was an accident
So they’d think that I was innocent
I’d get him to buy me a new phone
And i'll pick the iphone
Cause I know that he wont leave me
Because of he's loyalty

(Chorus)

It’s a little too late for you to change your mind
Say youre really sorry
Think I’d forgive you like that
If you thought I wont leave you
You thought wrong

(Chorus)

But you're just a girl
You don’t understand
Yeah you don’t understand
How it feels to play ps2
You wish you were a better girl
You just don’t understand guys
You don’t care if he's playing games
You only get what you want
And take him for granted
And everything you have got destroyed
But you’re just a girl

No comments: