Saturday, November 08, 2008

okay pictures from my bands performance. thank you ee laine but i tell you my pic is damn damn funny ahhaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

shazrie - " i started laughing when i see bryants face. muka macam tak mau main. "

and the best one of all

Photobucket

LOLL WTF ?

i never knew that my dad was into photography until he took his SLR and showed me. its 20 years old now, older than me sumore.

Photobucket

Photobucket

got the flash and the handle sumore ar !

i was supposed to wake up at 10 and go to school around 10 30 but i dont know how i got up at 11 30 when i remember alyshia and jen yen called me to wake me up. it was actually my school's salam restu day, the day where you all go shake hands with teachers yaba. St. John's school teachers bought them a stationary kit

Photobucket

with semoga berjaya there. ey the pen gel pen dei !

Photobucket

and see la my school. ahaha. so sad la my last day of school ended like this -.-

Photobucket

zewei

Photobucket

ee laine. eh i like la camwhore with you ahaha :D

and have you ever wondered how they bungkus roti tissue ?

Photobucket

lol wtf

No comments: