Sunday, March 08, 2009

bryant koh will always be bryant koh. :D

we're supposed to be jamming today you see. but faris was working and i was suppose to go to kepong. so since we have our own things to do, we call it off la.

so i carry on with my own plans to kepong to see my saga. i can tell you now kl is a very fucked up place to drive around during the wrong hours of the day. it took me 1 hour to get to loke yew from my house.

so when i was at loke yew, penny called me and told me " hoy , im at the studio ady, why tak book wan ? tak ada jamming izzit ? "

oh fuck -.- SORRY LAR PENNY !! i feel damn bad wei T.T i forgot to inform her that the jamming was called off :3

so i divert out to miharja and make my way to ampang point to meet up with penny and offered to belanja her, she dunwan. so i let her take picture with zac efron :D

Photobucket

ahah :D

so night, like the last saturday, in gary's place again. this time he overbought chickens. luckily i brought mei yee and jen yen to wack the chickens :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

wahh syok man.

and the same routine, except that mei yee plays with my camera and jen yen was sleeping while we were rami-ing

Photobucket

and no, i didnt crash because of this.

Photobucket

No comments: