Friday, March 27, 2009

i went back to malacca for this thing you called chem ming ? i call it chem beng :X. you know when you pray your ancestors once a year and do alot shit for them. maybe if youre christian you wouldnt know.

anyway, what do you think is the first thing i would do the minute i reach malacca?

WARNING : THE PICTURES YOURE ABOUT TO SEE IS NON - HALAL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

curry rice with pork.

this shit is out of this world man !

so now to my ancestor's grave. my uncle is one fucking random dude. although he's much older than my father but he's still very jouvial. i dont know why he took my picture poking the burning papers.

Photobucket

after praying, again lah my uncle took us to eat pork satay.

WARNING : THE PICTURES YOURE ABOUT TO SEE IS ALSO NON - HALAL.

Photobucket

60cents per piece man.

at my uncle's house, i saw his wolkswagen. omg he mod it like wtf.

Photobucket

Photobucket

cromed engine

INTERIOR

Photobucket

Photobucket

wtf -.-

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 cd changer

Photobucket

amplifier.

Photobucket

the trunk .

he told me that he bought this car 1985 and because of this car, everyone in his house pass their driving test.

he has two dogs, one of them is the same age as me.

Photobucket

omg so cute wei.

and inside his house he has a cat by the name of bunga.

Photobucket

after malacca, we flew ( driving fast lah ) back down to kl to make it to my friendly at shah alam.

Photobucket

Photobucket

guys can camwhore :P

Photobucket

Photobucket

i was wearing number 5. awi took my jersey. and that's why i missed that fucking penalty. wtf really :(

Photobucket

yewjin got rammed on his leg.

result - we lost 4 - 1 :3

No comments: