Monday, March 09, 2009

you people must understand. when bryant sleeps, it takes alot to wake him up :D so calling him is actually not a very good option you see.

sorry laaaa pui yee ahaha. she's so cute okay. i told her to wake me up, she gave me 4 miss calls and 5 msgs i think.

" bryant oh bryant! wake up lo! "

" Nemo is comming o bryant! Dont sleep! wake up wake up! "

" time to get up bryant! =0 "

" wake up la bryant.. "

" babi ni..susah nak bangun ar! "

ahaha ! cute laa i got up only

OH FUCK 4 MISSED CALL AND 5 TEXT D:

so anyway, we ate our lunch 30 mins before badminton because she was waiting for me while i was waiting for her. so both of us waste time in the room watching the gem of life, which i dont really understand -.-

Photobucket

inilah dia. beg lagi besar dari dia.

Photobucket

sorry pui yeee ahaha buffalo sleeps like that la :D

after badminton, went to pick penny up for futsal. as usual lah she waiting at mcd from 3.45 to 4.20. alala you'll get used to it la penny. want me to be early jadilah my girlfriend :D ahha !

after futsal, jamming in ampang. wah today really kao man the routine. :D so whoever who wants to see live band performane, super kao wan go to pudu girl school iu day ok ? come see me la support me la :3

Photobucket

inilah band dia :D

malam, went to dinner with my grandpa. on the way there i saw this waja really caught my eye.

Photobucket

i dont know what the fuck is that but it has the siren lights ontop of the car like US petrol cars :D cool man.

and the best malaysian food ever ,

Photobucket

NOW GET HUNGRY :D

No comments: