Tuesday, March 31, 2009

first off,

IM SORRY TO PEI ERN, PUI YEE AND PUI KUAN ( i dont know you, you dont know me but i knew you waited for me ) I AM REALLY SORRY I HUTANG YOU ALL ONE MEAL EACH AFTER IU DAY I DRIVE YOU ALL OUT MY CAR BOOKED BY THE THREE OF YOU NO ONE ELSE OKAY?

Photobucket

i crossed it out because i didnt turn up im so sorry ! i didnt know you all will wait for 1 hour :(

i followed eu jun to taylors pj branch for fun, she wanted to meet her lecturer for something and at the same time teman wai kent since its his first week there. he was super lonely luckily we went there and teman him for lunch :)

Photobucket

yeap, thats him. not much difference on the outside since std 4. :P

Photobucket

eu jun and i.

after that off to HELP at bangsar for katrin pula. omg wei i never understand the road there wtf kejap one block at north one block at south. waited for her to take that school bus to the other entrance ah sudahla. i saw alot people today at taylors and help anyway.

basically they just followed me around to get my stuff and watch me eat fried chicken. suppsed to eat hokkien mee, but tak buka wtf then option 2, beef noodle at the same place also tak buka. so went for 3rd choice , pork noodle. thats what they ate.

Photobucket

group picture in the car -.-

and look, im not fat, jen yen is skinny. its true :D

Photobucket

No comments: