Saturday, March 14, 2009

i went through my file that was given to me that day, results day. i cant believe what i saw wei.

Photobucket

check out my kelakuan etc. baikk :D aku budak baik macha.

i was the god damn monitor okay ? i cant believe my class teacher hated me that much that she actually put me penolong ketua tingkatan. hoy bangsat im the two years straight lambda monitor okay :( i dont care im still the monitor.

Photobucket

and haiya, since you all so sibuk nak tau my results, nah la go see yourself la. i cant change anything by hiding my results kan ? as expected la. you decide for me lur. was it worth it for all the fun i had in school? :)

Photobucket

thanks everyone for making me feel better. especially my college mates. what the fuck, all of them futsal at 12 midnight wan ar ? i thought chun yong was joking when he said 15 people comming 12 midnight.

Photobucket

kai wan siao futsal till 2am -.-

No comments: