Sunday, March 01, 2009

dear readers, you know i wont disappoint you :( so why wont you trust me when i tell you the dry bak kut teh is fucking good :( ahaha. really la. the only thing that suck is my five fucking megapixel camera lar. maybe this picture the bak kut teh looks better?

Photobucket

today, sbs sports day. i went there for cocks la really nothing better to do on a saturday morning but whats best was when i stood up for negaraku. i think its the first time in this year i stood up straight for this ? :D

and i took a picture with penny but my camera's with someone i dont know. wtf ?

whatever lar. evening, went to kepong to visit my car. oh my god how i miss my car i know it some cheap ass proton but still its my baby :( im glad that they started working on it already la.


Photobucket

Photobucket

hello baby :D cant wait to have you back. estimated around another two weeks the car should be back :3.

these are the broken parts of my car

Photobucket

:(

night, went to gary's house for steamboat and rami. i dont know what the fuck was he thinking to buy 10 persons share of food for the five of us my fucking god.

Photobucket

and he had special dish, i forgot what was it called but it looks like a fucking cock after you cook it

Photobucket

and super sedap beef

Photobucket

jasper was barking at us the whole time -.-

Photobucket

and a picture of tk, yewjin and me.

Photobucket

if you think im random, gary's worst. i dont know wtf he bought this for

Photobucket

a live crab bigger than my face 2x. what the fuck for i dont know it was gona clamp my cock when i saw it.

No comments: