Tuesday, March 17, 2009

like any other mondays, wake up with the world "college" in my head. except that today pui yee was at petaling street so we went for lunch.

Photobucket

i tell you , i cant stop laughing when we saw a giant at petaling street, and seriously pui yee was until his waist only. i think i was until his tits. i wanted to take a picture but he was looking already then.

she sent her phone to repair at some place near my house, which i THOUGHT i could trust most because i sent few phones to fix there and i find it quite reliable. when we first sent the phone there he said maybe rm170, two ribbons shit. then he called me up and say its only rm120. okay la me and pui yee happy i dont feel guilty for bringing her there. then he called and say the speaker rosak, discount me all together rm150. ok lo since the phone there real ornot we dont know. then today when i took pui yee to collect her phone, the battery bloated up like me wtf ? add another rm30 for battery.

her phone ended up fixing at rm180.

SORRY LARR I FEEL SERBA SALAH SUMORE MAKE YOU CANT GO TO TUITION TODAYY I TRIED MY BEST OKAYY :(

and so i realised i have this cute friend of mine. she claims herself as cute cute rabbit. she said shes the cutest rabbit. i also noticed that she got two front tooth which makes her look even more like a rabbit.

shes sometimes go crazy with me, we told each other our results by taking picture of the result slip and send to each other. ahah ! and we're supposed to meet at pavilion in yesterday night dream. she's supposed to wear a white rabbit t-shirt and im supposed to wear a brown bear shirt.

i know, bloody random.

Photobucket

she's so cute isn't she?

she's also so blur that she sent me a picture of herself without her knowing. she said she wanted to drag it to desktop but the next thing she knows , " sent complete "

Photobucket

she in her cute ribbon hairband.

thanks for always temaning me. incase you didnt know i wasnt really happy the past few days and you always teman me :)


No comments: