Thursday, March 19, 2009

i learnt my lesson today. most of you who knows me knows i like to wear stupid t shirts with messages. i wore " i love chicks " that day for law class and i was late. so i had to perform, walk like chicken and make chicken sound. no, im not uploading the video. :D

after lunch when me and sarah stepped in into the next class, we had a surprise.

Photobucket

no business class, canceled. note : look at soon keat.

aduh waste my time rush to eat my lunch. apa lagi when pui yee is at petaling street?

we were asking each other whats there to do in petaling street, until i said come lets go watch movie. then she said times square. so i asked how are we going there? she said train lar and i replied malas la. so i ask her to walk to times square la from petaling street.

what the fuck, malas want to walk to train station, then walk to times square. i also dont understand myself.

Photobucket

susah you know for fat boy to jalan so far hmp.

pui yee was telling me that whenever she watch all the Umum movies, she will buy children ticket and the counter will belive her. no doubt la her size like this but we watched Watchmen. i think it wasnt Umum.

Photobucket

my rating : 1/10

what fucking movie is this ? a glowing man multiplying himself to have sex wtf real stupid movie. this you must support the fake dvd's if you really want to watch. not worth going cinema

i found my other twin in the cinema

Photobucket

:D efron :D

and oh, my savvy is back with new bumper.

Photobucket

before.

Photobucket

now.

and now with the spoiler.

Photobucket

:D

No comments: