Sunday, March 01, 2009

so how is valentines and first of march related to each other ?

my friend dated my ex on valentines, and its that friend of mine's birthday on the first of march, and i met an accident on these two days. congratulations to me, ive broken a new record. two fucking accidents in one bloody month.

really, i do not have anything much to say. if its not me crashing on walls then it must be some mother fucker from hell which i assumed their parents have no fucking money to get them their damn driving license after watching hollywood movies so they fly with their bikes and crashed my brothers fucking car when i was driving it. now what could you possibly feel if you were in my shoes ? everytime you get your hands on the steering there will be another car or bike crashing scene ?

Photobucket

sampah masyarakat.

Photobucket

and the car.

the only thing that i havent hit or crash is now the doors la. maybe next one will be the doors kan ?

No comments: