Saturday, March 21, 2009

seriously , i feel like an old man now. i sleep very early lately and i wake up early. what am i to do so early in the morning ? drink coffee read newspapers. today's saturday so i wash my car wtf ?

nevermind about that. yesterday , the minute i stepped into my college, the LAN lecturer said, " hari ini exam moral final ya? minggu depan kita mula dengan malaysian studies ".

what the fuck ?

as a result, you get this kind of paper. no its not mine, but wherever i go, i will meet my type of people that will make me feel like im in high school. :D







click on the pictures to enlarge :D

i mean seriously what the fuckk suddenly moral finals. :(

at the same time, the oman guy samilis was texting us the answers since he dont have to take moral.

Photobucket

-.-

since i got back my car, apa lagi kan ? what do you call a chelsea fan ?

Photobucket

and now my roadtax looks cool :D

Photobucket

but they spelled football as FOOD ball. which i think suits me more kan ? chelsea + food = chelsea food ball club. :D

i met my old friend at pasar malam. omg wei, seriously you changed alot la. but you're still wai kent. :P

Photobucket

remember when we were std 4 ? i rock bottom-ed you in the library ? ahah.

and oh samantha, here's the tag.

Photobucket

No comments: